High School Freshmen
- Students shall be accepted regardless of age, sex, nationality, religious beliefs, socio-economic status, or political affiliations.
- Students must be elementary graduates from any recognized school.
- Students must meet all the prescribed admission requirements of the College:
- Order of payment for High School Admission Test to be secured from the Office of the Principal;
- Filled up Application Form for Admission;
- Complete and valid credentials
- Form 138 (GWA of 80% and above)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Birth Certificate (1 original and 1 photo copy)
- Medical and Dental Examination Certificates
- Average Grade Requirement set by the Institute of Development Education (IDE)- Laboratory School; and,
- Result of the Interview conducted by the IDE-Laboratory High School.
- Three (3) copies 1.5″ x 1.5″ colored pictures with green background
- Examination Fee PhP 50 (at the Cashiers Office)
- Students must comply and abide with the rules and regulations of the College.