- Students must meet the following prescribed admission requirements:
- Order of payment for the College Entrance Examination (CEE) to be secured from the Accounting Office;
- Qualified CEE results;
- Filled up Application Form for Admission
- Accomplished Student Directory Form
- Certificate of Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- Original Copy of Transcript of Records/Certification of subjects taken and corresponding grades certified by the Registrar.
- Medical and Dental Examination Certificate
- Police Clearance
- Photo copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Three copies 1.5″ x 1.5″ pictures
- Result of the interview conducted by the Institute/Department
- Result of the Interview conducted by the Guidance Counselor
- Students must comply and abide with the rules and regulations of the College.