Office of the Allumni affairs
Alumni Coordinators and Alumni Association Officers
ALUMNI COORDINATORS & OFFICERS FUNCTIONS
DIRECTOR AND COORDINATORS
- Coordination Of Alumni Officers And Alumni Representative.
- Does All The Meetings, Activities, Projects, And Updates Alumni Directory.
- The Alumni Affairs Coordinator of each campus shall become ex-officio member of the association through he/she shall not possess voting rights over matters being deliberated upon by the association.
- Serves as a single representation in any endeavor and undertaking of the Association.
- The elected Federation President of the Association also sits as Ex-Officio member of the Board of Regents of the University.
CAMPUS ASSOCIATION OFFICERS, THEIR POWER AND DUTIES
- Be the Chief Executive of the Association.
- Preside at all meetings of the Association. Represent the association in the University Board of Regents.
- Represent the association in and at all functions and activities required by his/her office.
- Supervise all standing committees for its function efficiently.
- Appoint committee officers and in a case of registration, death or incapability of regular officers upon approval of majority of officers present in the meeting.
- Assist the President in carrying out his/her duties and responsibilities.
- In case of the President absence or incapacity of the President, shall perform all duties and prescribed in Section 1 of this article.
- To serve the unexpired period of the elected president should he dies, resign or become incapacitated to perform his duties.
- Record the proceeding of all meetings of the association.
- Maintain the minutes for future reference and archives.
- Shall be the custodian of the seal of the association as well as the member register.
- Keep the file correspondence of the association.
- Be the financial custodian of the association.
- Keep an accurate record of receipts and disbursements of the association.
- Prepared am annual financial statement to be presented during annual General Assembly.
- Audit all financial and other transaction of the Association.
- Prepares audit report.
- Makes recommendation to improve financial management of the Association.
- Plan business activities of the association
- Manage the implementation of the business and relevant affairs of the association
- Record business transaction and submit report for audit.
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER
- Popularize the thrust and objectives of the association
- Build and maintain credible image of the association
- Takes charge in the promotion of the associations’ projects and activities.
CBSUA – PASACAO ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OFFICERS
PRESIDENT : KIM RYAN V. LOSORIAGA
VICE PRESIDENT : MARIA CRISTIANA LASANAS
SECRETARY : SARAHMAE UÑADA
TREASURER: DARYL BALOLOY
AUDITOR: MARY SUZETTE VERGARA
PIO : PAUL MARK JUATON
BUSINESS MANAGER : MICOL JOYCE BERMAS
CBSUA – CALABANGA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OFFICERS
PRESIDENT : ENGR. SALVADOR S. ABALAYAN
VICE PRESIDENT : DANIEL S. ABALAYAN
SECRETARY : KEN E. ROMERO
TREASURER : ELSIE P. CLIMACOSA
AUDITOR : GENER GAVINO
PIO : ARLENE P. DEJAIME
BUSINESS MANAGER : ADELWISE R. TANAEL
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- The Board of Directors consisting of other elected officers shall be included in the council to set policies, review progress, and suggest the course of the association.
- The officers who by nature of their position is tasked to keep documents, papers and other records of the association shall be under obligation to turn over the said within thirty (30) days after the end of their term of office or any other cause that would cut short of their serving in the position.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS: PASACAO
ZARAHLEEN T. OBORDO
BERNARD S. PANIMDIM
BUTCH LORENZ NARRA
BOARD OF DIRECTORS: CALABANGA
VIRGIE S. ORBE
MARITES E. DELLORO
- NOEL CELESTE
ENGR. NILO GONZAGA