Student Affairs and Services
The Office of Students Affairs and Services (OSAS) is the center of information, activities, and services relative to the curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular needs of the students.
It provides relevant, realistic and responsive services geared towards the promotion of the students’ interest, welfare and development.
The University Office of Student Affairs Services is headed by a Director who performs the following responsibilities:
- Ensure strong and effective student services system based on cooperation and respect for human values committed towards academic excellence and individual development by creating and developing well-rounded educational programs, unifying the students for the fulfillment of their aspirations in life, providing communal and efficient services, and instilling the essence of subsidiary leadership;
- Promote right order of things requiring rules and regulations for external discipline and to facilitate the development of desirable attitudes, values and behavior patterns to ensure favorable academic atmosphere;
- Facilitate the proper coordination and supervision of general activities for the adequate utilization of efforts and capabilities to attain their objectives and at the same time help in realizing the goals of the University;
- Promote the development programs for students in cooperation with the academic departments and student organizations concerned to help them realize their potentials and enhance the campus atmosphere;
- Ensure effective supervision of recognized student organizations and their respective faculty advisers;
- Accredit student organizations and conduct orientation programs for freshmen students through the Guidance and Counseling Unit;
- Promote harmonious relationship with other student affairs services coordinators in other campuses; and
- Perform other duties and functions as delegated by the University President.