ALUMNI AFFAIRS OFFICE
The CBSUA Alumni Affairs is under the Office of the university Vice-President for Academic Affairs. It serves as the communication link between the University and its Alumni. The office seeks to encourage partnership between CBSUA and Alumni Associations, and strengthen the commitment and support of the alumni to the attainment of CBSUA’s vision and mission. The office assists the CBSUA Alumni Association in planning, implementing, and monitoring programs, projects, and activities and ensures the participation and involvement of alumni in institutional programs, events, and activities, whenever possible.
- Coordinate Alumni Officers and Alumni Representatives through meetings or assembly and activities of the Alumni Association;
- Update alumni directory every 3 months after graduation and update of tracing the graduates;
- Conduct fundraising activities for student and personnel assistance.
- 100 % Alumni coordination and assistance to meetings.
- At least 85% updated alumni directory every 2 years after graduation and
- 100 % Fund Raising activity for student and Personnel assistance
- Assist the University in the Recognition of Alumni Achievements;
- Coordinate and assists Alumni Association in Meetings, Grand Alumni Homecoming & Reunions;
- Coordination of Fundraising activity-sponsored scholarship/assistance to students & assistance to CBSUA personnel;
- Other responsibilities assigned by the VPAA office and approved by the University President necessary for the fulfillment and realization of the vision and mission of the university.
HOW TO AVAIL THE SERVICES/WORK PROCEDURE
You may check the process workflows by clicking this LINK