Highly competitive graduates in instruction, research, extension, and production.
- To provide a well-balanced curriculum that caters to the needs of the secondary, elementary education programs and laboratory schools.
- To equip students with knowledge and skills in conducting appropriate research.
- To initiate programs and projects that links the home, the school and other stakeholders toward community development.
- To develop, produce and utilize instructional materials for effective teaching-learning process.
- To establish local, national and international linkages.
- To acquire adequate physical and laboratory facilities.
- To offer and sustain faculty and staff development programs.