Education for Sustainable Human Development
Vision of the Institution
To become the Center of Excellence in Agri-Industrial Science and Technology for Sustainable Development of the Bicol Region
Mission of the Institution
We are committed to develop competent human resources, generate and disseminate appropriate knowledge and technologies relevant to the agri-industrial development needs of Bicolandia.
Goals of the Institution
- To develop management system to effectively and efficiently perform the mandated functions of the university;
- To offer quality academic programs to produce competent, productive, innovative and committed professionals and entrepreneurs;
- To enhance research culture to generate relevant and responsive knowledge and technologies through quality researches;
- To develop appropriate techno-transfer programs, modalities and community development approaches through effective extension and training services; and
- To engage in resource generation strategies to support and enhance institutional development.
- Quality and Excellence
- Team work and Unity
- Institutional Pride
Goal of the College of Economics and Management
To produce graduates who are ethical, responsible, motivated, pro-active, and experts in instruction, production and management, processing and delivery of technologies for the agriculture and industrial sectors.