- Develop technology-based teachers, science-based educators and researchers and research-oriented educational administrators.
- Develop innovative graduates capable of improving the management of production and utilization of community-based resources;
- Mold positive attitudes in the use of available packages of appropriate technologies;
- Maintain strong relations with government and the community; and
- Provide students the opportunity to gain entrance to higher degree program.
Level III- Re-Accredited