Posted Nov 28, 2014
- Students shall be accepted regardless of age, sex, nationality, religious beliefs, socio-economic status, or political affiliations.
- Students must have graduated from recognized secondary schools.
- Students must meet the following prescribed admission requirements:
- Order of payment for University Entrance Examination (UEE) to be secured from the Accounting Office;
- Qualified UEE results;
- Filled up Application Form for Admission;
- Accomplished Student Directory Form;
- Complete and valid credentials (Form 138, Certificate of Good Moral Character,
- Medical and Dental Examination Certificates, Police Clearance, Photo Copy of NSO Birth Certificate, 3 copies 1.5 x 1.5 pictures.
- Students must comply and abide with the rules and regulations of the University.
- Freshmen students are accepted only during the First Semester.
- Students who have enrolled/completed any vocational course or non-degree program are admitted as beginning freshmen.