Posted Nov 28, 2014
- Students are required to take the qualifying examination and interview before asmission to any graduate program.
- For admission to the master's degree program, only the students who graduated from baccalaureate level with at least an average rating of "2" or equivalent shall be eligible for admission.
- For admission to the doctoral level, only those students who are holders of master's degree with at least an average rating of "1.75" or equivalent shall be eligible for admission.
- Applicant for admission must present an original copy of the official transcript of record or transfer credentials.
- A permit to study is required if the applicant is a working student.
- Student whose average rating is below the requirement may be admitted on probationary status. After the successful completion of at least 18 academic units with an average of "2.0" in the master's program and "1.5" in the doctorate program, the student on probationary period shall apply for change in status from probationary to regular, subject to the approval of the deam of the Graduate School.