Skip to content
- The requesting party shall file a request from the audio-visual software in-charge noted by the University Librarian (3) days before the three (scheduled use of the AVS Center;
- Faculty/Staff/Students may request the use of the Audio-Visual Room and non-print materials during library hours only;
- Damages of borrowed non-print materials and equipment due to mishandling shall be charged to the borrower/s;
- Non-print materials shall be returned to the library immediately after use to accommodate other borrower/s;
- Overnight use of non-print materials is not allowed.