Skip to content
- All clients and other stakeholders shall leave their bags at the baggage counter before they can enter the library. He /She shall bring all his/her valuables, e.g., wallets, cell phones, jewelry, money, etc. and secure a claim tag corresponding to his/her baggage number. Library staff is not liable for any missing/lost item;
- Only bags, folders, & envelopes are allowed to deposit at the baggage counter;
- Bags/items that stored in the baggage counter shall claim when the clients leave the library;
- Any clients who lost the claim tag shall be subjected to library guidance for proper identification and shall provide a replacement for the lost claim tag;
- The clients shall register in registration system and or logbook when they enter the library.