Sports Development Office
Sports Development Center
The University Sports Development Center is under the academic affairs cluster of CBSUA. It is the lead office that primarily streamlines all sports-related activities, and programs of the university. All Sports-related activities of the University system should be coordinated to this office Currently, the Sports Development Center is housed at the repurposed Lady of Lourdes Dormitory facing the university athletic grounds. This new strategic location will ensure the accessibility of the center to student clients and the different sports facilities inside the university.
- Promote overall health awareness among athletes, students, faculty, and staff of CBSUA through recreational and competitive/sports activities;
- Develop the fullest potential of athletes who will represent the university in both local and international competitions;
- Provide character development activities and programs for university student-athletes;
- Disseminate university sports undertakings;
- Extend support to other offices of the university;
- Document university sports events.
- Sports training program
- Assistance to the different Colleges/Units during their athletic competition.
- Provision of sports equipment to students, employees, and faculty
- Assistance to student organizations in their respective sports activities.
HOW TO AVAIL THE SERVICES
- Write a letter of request to the SDC staff stating the desired service/s.
- The letter must be addressed to MR. ALEJANDRO P. SALUNA JR., University Sports Director
- Wait for the approval of the head of the office.
- Sports facilities/equipment, must be returned on the approved date to give chance to other clients of the center.
- Schedule of games and training program must be requested at least 3 days before the sports event.
ALEJANDRO P. SALUNA JR.
University Sports Director
Mobile No.: 09615864300/09956731301 –
Email Address: email@example.com
IVY MONICA U. LANZUELA
Mobile No.: 0909-6329-292
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
(054) 871 5531 to 33 local 151